Sunday, August 16, 2009

Off the Shelves

Today marks the first day that I help get a "marketing" product off the shelf.

Purity, the cotton brand I have been assigned to manage, will have its radio commercial break today at 6:30 am. It will run in the mornings and then again in the afternoons, typical rush hour periods when most commuters tune in to their favorite radio stations.

I hope everyone I know gets to hear the ad: it airs at 94.7 Mellow, 97.9 Home Radio and 89.1 Wave. These stations play soft, soothing melodies so I don't think it would hurt if you guys try these stations out (if you haven't already) while our ad is playing heh heh =).

Our ad would also be airing in Cebu and Davao, and in Cebuano, to help make the ad's message more relevant to the listeners.

Witty, naughty and decidedly funny, I'm positive this ad would stay with you for quite a while. Keep an ear out for it!

Labels: